Art 50 a group of fifty artist pop up in Fulham on 31st October 2014 – 6 November
I am lucky enough to be organising this pop up show in the Loud and Western building 63 Broughton Road London SW6. It promises to be an eclectic group of artists with one connection. We all work and show together at our open studios in Wimbledon Art studios. This time we have the loan of a fantastic building in Fulham ( thanks Verve properties) and we are coming to FULHAM.
We have organised all sorts of things to make this a worthwhile experience as well .
The timetable is below
• Get your portrait made (from 12:30pm)
• Free Screen Printing Workshop and make your own print (2 – 4pm)
• See how a stained glass panel is made (5pm)
• Plein Air painting Group in surrounding streets
• Collage and drawing workshop for children
• Live music ACOUSTIC BLUES SET from Ali Maas and Peter Jones (from 7:30pm)
• Free Workshop ‘Unleash Your Inner Artist’ Martina Grubmueller from Syncholistic (5:30 – 6:30pm)
Be sure to visit your favourite artists at the Wimbledon Art Studios Open Days, 13 – 16th November 2014.